Sunday, June 21, 2009

SEEK and You Will FIND GOD.

“It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven (Luke 18:25)”. Seeking refuge and light is quite hard for some people. In my case I've been into different situation you would ever imagine. I am living in total darkness, confused and bothered.

Finding answers for all the questions in my mind and in my heart gives me a hard time figuring my own life. Struggling to survive and leading life to what it should be or should I say in the right path is very untamed to me. Seems that there is was a force that hinders me to achieve it. I am weak, very weak. It is true, finding your self and living life with JESUS CHRIST is HARD. The QUESTION is how far will you commit your self? How far will you give in?


Turning my past life and starting over with GOD is not easy but gives me happiness and satisfaction. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” Everything will depend to you. YOU WILL DECIDE for you have the OPTION. If you think your weak then change that attitude.

I am happy to be part of this community, living with JESUS CHRIST, moving forward with HIM gives me SECURITY. You have the will power to govern your life that will lead us to him. If they can do it so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment