Monday, June 22, 2009

WHO AM I? A Challenge I Need To Face.

What I am doing here in this world? Why I am Here? WHO AM I? A lot of questions that keeps on bugging me. Never in my life I would imagine my self to be more relieved and secured. Before that, I always ask questions and seems I always ended up unhappy. I am a party person and a lot of acquaintances but doesn't make me special nor happy.

Now, Being part of this community I was been able to see my self, know my self better. I know exactly the very purpose of my existence, it is because of GOD. I am here because of GOD and soon I will be gone from this wonderful world because I will be seeing GOD. Life is so beautiful and important with us if the Lord is there in our deepest heart. We know that not all the time we remember specially if we are in our happy moments. He is so loving, because even the time we fall down and no one to talk to or even our family or close friends are gone with us, still the Lord and Savior was always there to comfort us. The pain that we encounter in our life, is just a manifestations of his love and will reminds his existence, his love are lasting forever.

In my life I admit that sometimes I tried to give up for I feel so alone but with his help I never give up for I believe he listens and comforts me. I pray all the time and I know that God can hear what we pray for. As time goes on I'm very thankful for all the blessings I received. I totally trust him and have faith with him, he give me life and the chance to live in this beautiful world.





Song lyrics | Who Am I lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment